This complete stereo PA package represents incredible value for money, yet still delivers the goods when it comes to bass, treble and mid range definition, and rugged dependability. An ideal system for gigs and music events where you need full range stereo sound.
The 440W PA system by Gear4music includes:
- 1x Gear4music ST-1200 Power Amp
- 2x MP212 PA Speakers
- ME1202FX 12 channel mixer with FX
- 2x PA Speaker Stands with carry bag
- 1x SPM-08 Vocal Microphone
- 1x 2-piece Vocal Microphone Set by Gear4Music
- 3x Mic Stands
- 3x Mic Clips
- 2x Speakon to Speakon Speaker cables, 9m
- 5x XLR-XLR cables, 6m
MP212 Passive Speaker:
The rugged construction and powerful sound reproduction afforded by the Gear4music MP212 passive speaker will surprise many at this reasonable price-point. A high-density injection moulded case protects the wide-range, low distortion drivers inside. Professional speakon inputs are provided for maximum performance.
Features / Specifications:
- Inputs: 1x Speakon
- Power capacity: 220W continuous (RMS) at 8Ω
- LF Driver: 12"
- HF Driver: 34.4 titanium tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 2.5KHz
- Max SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions: 450 x 390 x 650 mm
- Weight: 14.3kg
ST-1200 Power Amp:
For precise, high performance amplification on a budget, the ST-1200 power amp from Gear4music features professional-level specifications, such as overload protection and high-grade speakon connections for output. Each channel is rated at 380W RMS for amazingly clear, punchy sound, even at high volume; and the rugged aluminium chassis ensures this amp will stand up to heavy gigging.
Features / Specifications
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Output Power: 2x 380W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 250W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x jack
- Outputs: 2x speakon, 2x jack
- Input sensitivity: 1.228V
- S/N Ratio: > 95dB
Four quality mic pres, four stereo line channels and 2-track inputs offer great mixing versatility; send FX and headphone outs complete the package.
The trick up this mixer's sleeve is the high quality 24-bit multi-fx processor; practically unheard of at this price-point, the 100 programmes offer everything from subtle reverb to crazy chorus and flange effects, to add that finishing polish to your performance.
Features / Specifications
- Inputs: 4x mic, 4x stereo line, stereo tape / 2-track
- Outputs: 2x main out, 2x control room, 1x FX send, stereo tape / 2-track, headphone out
- Mic Preamps: 4x Xenyx, global 48V phantom power, electronically balanced
- EQ: 6x 3-band 'British' EQ
- Aux sends: 1
- DSP: 24-bit Texas Instruments A/D converter @ 40 kHz sampling rate; 100 programmes
- Dimensions: 260 x 240 x 47 mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
2-Piece Microphone Set Specifications
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20Khz
- Impedance: Low
- Noise level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- 3 pin XLR connector
- Weight each: 126g
1 Year Warranty
About Gear4music products - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment:
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to produce a range of high quality, yet affordable musical products. Gear4music branded products include drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass and string instruments as well as speaker systems and much more, all representing incredibly good value for money. But the impressive-looking prices aren't the end of the story - we pride ourselves on the fact that our products are made to the same quality standards you would expect from brands costing much more money, and we back this up with a standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, because to put it simply, we think that if you try our products you will not be disappointed.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.