Quite simply, RH750 raises the bass bar to new heights. First of all, it jams significant power into its compact design - 750 watts (1200 watts peak) just waiting for you to unleash it on stages everywhere! Secondly, a new TweeterTone knob, gives you "intelligent HF control" that can take RH750 from old-school vintage tones to crisp and modern bass tones or anything in between in seconds. Obviously, RH750 and RH450 are related; RH750 just takes it up a notch!
Further, RH750 includes SpectraComp, a unique 'per string' bass compressor that has been praised by bass players all over the world for its extremely even compression across all strings. TubeTone, an amazing recreation of both a tube pre- and power amp. When you combine those features with the extremely versatile 4-band tone control section and the new TweeterTone feature, you get a set of tone shaping capabilities in a league of its own. In fact, RH750 has the exact same preamp as our crown jewel bass amp: Blacksmith!
Uffe Hansen compares RH750 with RH450With three on-board presets, you can store your favorite tones tailored for different basses or musical styles. Finally, switching between vintage Fenders and modern, active basses or between funky R n' B and classic Rock 'n Roll tunes is completely effortless.
Also, the built-in, chromatic bass tuner makes maintaining perfect pitch of the low notes on the stage simple. The tuner is always displaying the tuning state of your bass, and it is a breeze to tune up silently and swiftly between songs by hitting the Mute button. It has never been faster to get back to the important thing - playing music!
- Input Connector: 1/4" jack
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain Range: -96 to 32 dB
- Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Tuning Range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
- Mains Supply: 100-120V or 220-240V 50/60 Hz (100 W @ 1/8 Power)
- Speaker Out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
- Power Rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
- Balanced Output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Max. Output: +0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp Out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- Power Amp In: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- Rehearsal Input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66 mm / 10,8" x 11,4" x 2,6"
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis