512 World Class Preset Sounds...
Featuring our triple-strike Grand Piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer and FM electric pianos, Stereo Strings, Brass, Guitar, Bass, Take 6 Vocals, Drums/Percussion as well as the world's best sounding GM sound set.
60 Onboard Rhythm Patterns...
The SP3 series provides a sophisticated metronome as well as 60 built-in rhythms which cover a broad variety of styles: Pop, Ballad, R&B, Jazz, Rock, Country, Latin, World, etc. Ideal for both practicing and writing your own music!
With a full hammer-weighted action, the piano sounds feel like playing a piano. And with aftertouch sensitivity, the SP3 allows more expressive playing for non-piano sounds like winds, strings and synths.
User Friendly USB connectivity...
MIDI over USB in addition to standard MIDI jacks.
World Class Effects...
The SP3 is loaded with 128 effect presets.... enough to enhance any performance. These are taken from our acclaimed K and PC series, with better sound quality than most stand alone effects processors!
Program up to 16 custom quick access banks with your favorite presets.
The SP3's pitch and mod wheels feel smooth and responsive. Combined with aftertouch and the SP3's 4 front panel knobs, they offer real-time control of sound which is simply unprecedented in a stage piano.
The SP3's easy to read display provides all the info you'll need to start making music. You will actually see sound and effect names spelled out instead of just a number.
- Keyboard: 88-note, fully-weighted hammer-action, with velocity sensitive adjustable keys
- Display: 2x20 character LCD w/ rear panel contrast knob
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Factory Presets: 512 Programs
- MIDI Setups: 16 user setup locations with 4 programmable zones for splits, layers and rhythms
- Effects: Dual Processors (A & B) offering 128 total FX presets: 58 Reverbs, 6 Delays, 10 Choruses, 6 Flangers, 3 Phasors, 4 Shapers, 2 Enhancers, 8 Filtered Effects, 4 Distortions, 1 Mono>Stereo, 3 Wide Stereo, 4 Compressors, 2 Panners, 7 Rotarys, Stereo Tremolo, and 44 combination effects chains utilizing Kurzweil1s unique Laserverb
- Metronome: Yes
- Drum Grooves: 60 pre-programmed patterns
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 4 front panel knobs, 1 dual switch-pedal input (TRS), 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)